Members, Welcome Back!
Login to check out the NEW IPPA Engage Portal!
Not a member?
Save the Date! 7th IPPA World Congress is going VIRTUAL, July 15-17, 2021.
News & Events
- The Dynamics of Resilience and Positive Functioning During the SARS-COVID-19 Crisis: Results from a Multiple-wave National Study Jun 15, 2021
- Feminist Positive Organizational Psychology: respectful engagement for building positive relational cultures. Jun 9, 2021
- Bi-Annual Positive Clinical Case Challenge – Invite for Submissions Jun 2, 2021
- Leader Series Welcomes Laura King May 11, 2021
- Positive Organizational Intervention Challenge (POIC) – Invite for Submissions May 3, 2021
- Apply for one of the IPPA Awards or Division Awards. Submissions Due May 15, 2021! May 3, 2021
- Ethical Guidelines for Positive Psychology Practice Apr 16, 2021
- Monitoring and Increasing Youth Subjective Well-Being within School Mental Health Practices Feb 8, 2021
- IPPA Evidence in Action Conference Feb 2, 2021
- The Positive Clinical Psychology Division: Global Perspectives on Positive Clinical Psychology Dec 10, 2020
- WATCH: Building Resilience in the Face of Pandemic
Tayyab Rashid, Ph.D.
- DISCUSSION: The Art & Science of Positive Interventions for the Workplace
Work & Organizations Division
A growing collection of 200+ presentations. Members enjoy unlimited access.
Alejandro Adler- Teaching Wellbeing Enhances Academic Performance
IPPA is a global membership network
– we would love for you to join us
Click to Learn More about our Global Membership Platform
Online seminars and Q&A with leading positive psychology scholars and practitioners
Take advantage of our database of hundreds of presentations on positive psychology from across the globe.
The largest gathering of positive psychology researchers, practitioners, and students in the world.
Micro-communities of individuals passionate about particular topics or professions.
SIPPA connects students to each other, as well as to learning and mentorship opportunities.