Members, Welcome Back!
Login to check out the NEW IPPA Engage Portal!
Not a member?
Save the Date! 7th World Congress on Positive Psychology, July 15-18, 2021, Vancouver, Canada!
News & Events
In Memoriam: Anthony Grant, Ph.D.
- LEADER SERIES WEBINAR: Understanding & Fostering Courage
Cynthia Pury, Ph.D.
- VIDEO: Revisiting the Happiness Pie Chart: The Science of Positive Interventions
Sonja Lyubomirsky, Ph.D.
- VIDEO: Social Trust and Well-being
John Helliwell, Ph.D.
- DISCUSSION: The Art & Science of Positive Interventions for the Workplace
Work & Organizations Division
A growing collection of 200+ presentations. Members enjoy unlimited access.
Alejandro Adler- Teaching Wellbeing Enhances Academic Performance
IPPA is a global membership network
– we would love for you to join us
Click to Learn More about our Global Membership Platform
Online seminars and Q&A with leading positive psychology scholars and practitioners
Take advantage of our database of hundreds of presentations on positive psychology from across the globe.
The largest gathering of positive psychology researchers, practitioners, and students in the world.
Micro-communities of individuals passionate about particular topics or professions.
SIPPA connects students to each other, as well as to learning and mentorship opportunities.