Members, Welcome Back!
Login to check out the NEW IPPA Engage Portal!
Not a member?
Save the Date! 7th World Congress on Positive Psychology, July 15-18, 2021, Vancouver, Canada!
News & Events
- IPPA Joins “Humanity for Hope” Global Movement Jun 16, 2020
- Richard Ryan, Ph.D., on Self-Determination Theory at Work Jun 9, 2020
- Leader Series Welcomes Stewart Donaldson Jun 4, 2020
- Clinical Division Hosted Free Q&A Talk For Clinicians May 29, 2020
- Using Appreciative Inquiry in the World Today: Lessons Learned from a Global Organization May 15, 2020
- Work and Organizations Division Presents Panel on Lawyer Wellbeing Apr 28, 2020
- Clinical Division Offers Q&A for Clinicians Apr 24, 2020
- IPPA Offers Free Webinar Series: Building Resilience Apr 23, 2020
- IPPA Supports Positive Voices’ “Coping with COVID” Series Apr 21, 2020
- Join us for: Optimizing Social Connection Webinar Apr 20, 2020
- WATCH: Building Resilience in the Face of Pandemic
Tayyab Rashid, Ph.D.
- DISCUSSION: The Art & Science of Positive Interventions for the Workplace
Work & Organizations Division
A growing collection of 200+ presentations. Members enjoy unlimited access.
Alejandro Adler- Teaching Wellbeing Enhances Academic Performance
IPPA is a global membership network
– we would love for you to join us
Click to Learn More about our Global Membership Platform
Online seminars and Q&A with leading positive psychology scholars and practitioners
Take advantage of our database of hundreds of presentations on positive psychology from across the globe.
The largest gathering of positive psychology researchers, practitioners, and students in the world.
Micro-communities of individuals passionate about particular topics or professions.
SIPPA connects students to each other, as well as to learning and mentorship opportunities.