Members, Welcome Back!
Login to check out the NEW IPPA Engage Portal!
Not a member?
News & Events
- PPLS Presents: Posttraumatic Growth as the Best Use of Trauma Apr 6, 2022
- Positive Society – Wellbeing for All Through a Wellbeing Economy Approach Jan 18, 2022
- Life Stories, Identity Construction, and Psychosocial Adjustment across Adolescence and Early Adulthood Sep 29, 2021
- The Work and Organizations Division Presents: Communities of Practice Sep 2, 2021
- Career and Professional Development Series: An Interview with Dr. Corinna Peifer Aug 19, 2021
- The Dynamics of Resilience and Positive Functioning During the SARS-COVID-19 Crisis: Results from a Multiple-wave National Study Jun 15, 2021
- Feminist Positive Organizational Psychology: respectful engagement for building positive relational cultures. Jun 9, 2021
- Bi-Annual Positive Clinical Case Challenge – Invite for Submissions Jun 2, 2021
- Leader Series Welcomes Laura King May 11, 2021
- Positive Organizational Intervention Challenge (POIC) – Invite for Submissions May 3, 2021
- Positive Humanities session from IPPA’s Idea Starter Symposium (2021)
- WATCH: Optimizing Social Connection (recorded 4/23/20)
- WATCH: Building Resilience in the Face of Pandemic
Tayyab Rashid, Ph.D.
- DISCUSSION: The Art & Science of Positive Interventions for the Workplace
Work & Organizations Division
A growing collection of 200+ presentations. Members enjoy unlimited access.
Alejandro Adler- Teaching Wellbeing Enhances Academic Performance
Online seminars and Q&A with leading positive psychology scholars and practitioners
Take advantage of our database of hundreds of presentations on positive psychology from across the globe.
The largest gathering of positive psychology researchers, practitioners, and students in the world.
Micro-communities of individuals passionate about particular topics or professions.
SIPPA connects students to each other, as well as to learning and mentorship opportunities.