Join us Today
Join us Today
By joining the International Positive Psychology Association, you are investing in your professional development and the future of our field.
As an IPPA member, you will become part of a vibrant community of scholars and practitioners working to advance the science of positive psychology and it’s research-based applications.
**Please choose your preferred membership type below and click on the word “join” to begin the process. Thank you!**
IPPA members are scholars, researchers, practitioners, and other individuals dedicated to the scientific study and evidence-based, ethical application of positive psychology and related fields.
2-Year Member: $240 USD (Join)
1-Year Member: $135 USD (Join)
IMPORTANT: To qualify for IPPA student membership, students must be enrolled full-time and in good standing within an accredited, University-sponsored, degree-granting program concentrating in positive psychology or a related discipline. Students must provide verification of student status (e.g.: a copy of a current student ID card and/or transcript) to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of purchase in order to join and/or renew at this membership level.
2-Year Student: $90 USD (Join)
1-Year Student: $50 USD (Join)
Do you need to Renew?
If you have been a member of IPPA in the past, you can renew your membership by following the instructions on the manage your membership page.
Questions? Please email: email@example.com
All IPPA memberships run for one or two calendar years, depending on the membership type. First-time IPPA memberships will begin on the date of purchase. All membership renewals will extend for one or two calendar years from the anniversary date of your first membership purchase.
Developing Country Discount
Residents of developing countries are eligible for a 50% discount on any IPPA membership category. To qualify, individuals must have a primary address in a country recognized as developing by The World Bank. The countries identified as developing by region on that World Bank page are eligible for the discount. To receive the discount, please select the membership of your choice and enter the discount code DC-DEV COUNTRY (case-sensitive) when prompted during the checkout process.
Benefits of Membership:
- Opportunity to influence the direction of IPPA and the field of positive psychology
- Exclusive invitations to live webinars and audience Q&A with leading researchers and practitioners in the Positive Psychology Leader Series
- Unlimited access to the Virtual Learning Library, which contains more than 200 videos and slide deck presentations of positive psychology research and interventions
- Opportunities to join a professional or student division, where members collaborate on interdisciplinary projects such as Congress sessions, awards, publications, conferences, educational webinars, and more in the areas of: Work and organizations, health, clinical psychology and therapy, education.
- Discounts on World Congress registration
- Monthly News Round-up email detailing news and educational, employment, funding, and conference opportunities from around the world
- Reduced subscription rate to the Journal of Positive Psychology
- 50% off “Happy” membership at the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley
- Ability to participate in a year-round Mentoring Program
- Ability to be considered for an IPPA Award
- Access to scholarships