The 6th World Congress Highlight Pass gives you access to:
- Positive Emotions as Mediators of Effects of Positive Psychology Interventions on Well-Being: Judy Moskowitz
- Positive Occupational Health Psychology – Work Engagement And Beyond: Wilmar Schaufeli
- Promoting Students’ Well-Being in Comprehensive School-based Mental Health Services: Shannon Suldo
- What Can We Actually Do to Find More Meaning in Our Lives?: Michael Steger
- The History of the Genetics of Well-Being: Meike Bartels
- From Universal Values to Universal Promises: Steve Leventhal
By subscribing to our special edition 6th World Congress Highlight Pass, you’ll have access to view 6 videos for the next 6 months! We hope you enjoy this carefully chosen selection of presentations from the 2019 World Congress on Positive Psychology. With luminaries such as Meike Bartels, Michael Steger, Steve Leventhal and more, you have the opportunity to experience some of the amazing speakers that were present at this year’s Congress for only $75.
*Please note that due to the nature of the Video Service, this subscription is non-refundable. If you believe there has been a purchasing error, please contact email@example.com with a description of the problem as well as your contact information, and we will do our best to resolve it for you!