Members, Welcome Back!
Login to check out the NEW IPPA Engage Portal!
Not a member?
News & Events
- The Dynamics of Resilience and Positive Functioning During the SARS-COVID-19 Crisis: Results from a Multiple-wave National Study Jun 15, 2021
- Feminist Positive Organizational Psychology: respectful engagement for building positive relational cultures. Jun 9, 2021
- Bi-Annual Positive Clinical Case Challenge – Invite for Submissions Jun 2, 2021
Webinar Archives – (Member login required)
- Revisiting the Happiness Pie Chart: The Science of Positive Interventions
Sonja Lyubomirsky, Ph.D.
- Social Trust and Well-being
John Helliwell, Ph.D.
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
Angela Duckworth, Ph.D.
A growing collection of 200+ presentations. Members enjoy unlimited access.
Alejandro Adler- Teaching Wellbeing Enhances Academic Performance
IPPA is a global membership network
– we would love for you to join us
Click to Learn More about our Global Membership Platform
Online seminars and Q&A with leading positive psychology scholars and practitioners
Take advantage of our database of hundreds of presentations on positive psychology from across the globe.
The largest gathering of positive psychology researchers, practitioners, and students in the world.
Micro-communities of individuals passionate about particular topics or professions.
SIPPA connects students to each other, as well as to learning and mentorship opportunities.