Members, Welcome Back!
Login to check out the NEW IPPA Engage Portal!
Not a member?
News & Events
- Leader Series Welcomes Jenny Liu Oct 13, 2020
- Positive Health & Wellness Leader Team: Expert’s Showcase Oct 6, 2020
- Leader Series Welcomes Richard E. Boyatzis Sep 29, 2020
Webinar Archives – (Member login required)
- Revisiting the Happiness Pie Chart: The Science of Positive Interventions
Sonja Lyubomirsky, Ph.D.
- Social Trust and Well-being
John Helliwell, Ph.D.
- Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
Angela Duckworth, Ph.D.
A growing collection of 200+ presentations. Members enjoy unlimited access.
Alejandro Adler- Teaching Wellbeing Enhances Academic Performance
IPPA is a global membership network
– we would love for you to join us
Click to Learn More about our Global Membership Platform
Online seminars and Q&A with leading positive psychology scholars and practitioners
Take advantage of our database of hundreds of presentations on positive psychology from across the globe.
The largest gathering of positive psychology researchers, practitioners, and students in the world.
Micro-communities of individuals passionate about particular topics or professions.
SIPPA connects students to each other, as well as to learning and mentorship opportunities.