What is SIPPA?
- Promoting and developing educational opportunities;
- Providing a supportive atmosphere for connecting students to other students, practitioners, and researchers interested in positive psychology.
Who is SIPPA for?
Students who are enrolled full-time and in good standing within an accredited, University-sponsored, degree-granting program. Student members are automatically enrolled in SIPPA upon registration.
Membership in SIPPA connects you to a vibrant community of fellow students, scholars, and practitioners working to advance the research and application of positive psychology. SIPPA offers many benefits to students, including:
- All professional member benefits, including:
- Invitations to register for the Positive Psychology Leader Series webinars to learn directly from experts in the field.
- Access to the IPPA Learning Library, with more than 200 archived presentations on various research and application topics in positive psychology
- Networking and discussion in an online member community, IPPA Engage.
- Help with your research, clinical work, and professional development through the Mentoring Program, and Student Development Series webinars.
- Opportunity to practice presenting your work in the Student Speaker Series.
- Scholarship opportunities.
- A voice in the future of positive psychology.
By signing up for an IPPA student membership. Visit our membership page for more information. IPPA requires student members to provide verification of student status (e.g.: a copy of a current student ID card and/or transcript).