IPPA Divisions Toolkit
IPPA Divisions are interest groups organized by members in order to facilitate connection and collaboration around a shared topic of interest. Divisions work to advance the science and evidence-based application of positive psychology in a specific realm. Divisions help to bridge research and practice, convene diverse cultural and multidisciplinary perspectives, and provide a platform for all IPPA members to connect and collaborate on efforts that advance our mission.
Divisions are an important part of the organization and are established in Article 10, of IPPA’s Constitution
Below are some resources to help division leaders launch, grow and manage a division.
Contacts at a glance:
- Access to web and phone conferencing service (uberconference), contact Nicole Bower at Nicole@adminsolutionsgroup.com
- Webinar and meeting production platform (GotoWebinar), contact Sydney Rubin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dedicated email account, contact Jenny Brennan at email@example.com
- Production support for webinars, contact Sydney Rubin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit content to Monthly News Round-up and email members through Sydney Rubin, Editor@ippanetwork.org
- Update your section of the website, contact Iman, email@example.com
- Graphic design help, contact Sydney Rubin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to programs and available educational content.