IPPA’s Divisions Program 2020 Vision
- IPPA’s divisions will become the primary vehicle through which members can connect and contribute year-round to our thriving international network.
- IPPA divisions will serve as positive psychology ambassadors to other professions.
- Divisions will bridge research and practice, and convene diverse cultural and multidisciplinary perspectives from a broad group of scholars, practitioners, and students.
- Division members will actively develop or participate in educational and professional development opportunities, and collaborate on meaningful initiatives that advance the science and practice of positive psychology.
- IPPA’s divisions will be globally recognized for providing thought leadership and significant contributions to a growing knowledge base.
- All division-led program offerings, initiatives, and outreach meet the highest scientific and ethical standards for research and application.
- IPPA’s divisions will be supported by a sustainable funding stream; a connected, organization-wide leadership team; and a solid framework from which to operate autonomously.
- IPPA divisions will be a source of revenue for IPPA.