Join SIPPA’s Executive Team!
Thank you for your interest in SIPPA! We are the student division of the International Positive Psychology Association. SIPPA’s mission is to create a community for students of positive psychology by facilitating networking, collaboration and mentorship.
We have several exciting opportunities for SIPPA members. The following opportunities available to begin in 2018:
- Regional Representative roles at SIPPA are available on an ongoing basis.
- Communication Lead
- President-Elect (Leads SIPPA Newsletter)
- Mentoring Lead
- Conference Lead
- Associate Editor, SIPPA Newsletter
- Contributor/Writer, SIPPA Newsletter (see below)
Read below for more information or contact us at email@example.com.
Do you know someone who would make a great leader? Please feel free to share SIPPA’s volunteer opportunities listed on this webpage and in this flyer.
About the Executive Committee
1) The Executive Committee’s responsibilities include:
(a) Formulating policies;
(b) Acting on the behalf of SIPPA in accordance with the SIPPA Constitution; and
(c) Providing all administrative oversight and directions as needed.
2) The Chair, Chair-Elect, and Past-Chair will serve for one year.
3) The Communications Representative, Membership & Recruitment Representative, and Conference Planning Representative will serve for a two-year term.
4) Executive committee members should complete their term prior to graduation.
Contribute to the SIPPA Newsletter!