6th World Congress on Positive Psychology
Experience the 6th World Congress on Positive Psychology!
Video Collection (20+ videos) * Photos * Online Discussion
The 6th World Congress on Positive Psychology in Melbourne, Australia, was a great success! More than 1600 delegates from 60 countries came together to learn about the latest science and research-based applications.
If you were not able to attend, now is your chance to watch 20+ videotaped sessions if you join as a member!
Members: Log in to Access Videos and Year-Round Learning
Log in to watch 20+ videos from the 6th World Congress on Positive Psychology. Then, join the discussion in our new member community IPPA Engage!
6th World Congress Video Collection (plenary, keynote and division sessions):
- Meike Bartels, Well-being, Loneliness, and Self Rated Health; What’s the Chicken and what’s the Egg?
- Roy Baumeister, Thinking about the Future: Whether, When, Why, How, Who, What … and So What?
- Kim Cameron, The Effects Of Positive Leadership On Organizations And Their Employees
- Incheol Choi, Differential Benefits Of Seeking Pleasure Vs. Meaning: The Role Of Age And Gene Expressions
- John Cryan, Microbiomes: A Gut Feeling About Happiness
- Barbara Fredrickson, Other People Matter: Evidence for the Value of Positivity Resonance
- Jonathan Haidt, The Coddling Of The Anglo-American Mind: The Disastrous Consequences Of Ignoring Basic Insights From Positive Psychology
- Mohsen Joshanloo, Cross-Cultural Perspectives on Mental Well-Being: Recent Findings and Implications
- Steve Levanthal, From Universal Values To Universal Promise: Envisioning The Possibilities Of Positive Psychology In A Multicultural, Global World
- Sonja Lyubomirsky, Revisiting the Happiness Pie Chart: The Science of Interventions Aimed at Increasing Well-being
- Judith Moskowitz, Positive Emotions As Mediators Of Effects Of Positive Psychology Interventions On Well-being
- Jeanne Nakamura, Engagement after Midlife: Lessons from Lives of Commitment
- Acacia Parks, Building a Foundation for the Global Dissemination of Well-being Interventions
- James Pawelski, The Positive Humanities: Collaborating with the Arts and Humanities to Advance the Science and Evidence-Based Practice of Well-being
- Sarah Pressman, Unpacking the “Active” Ingredients in the Positive Affect-Health Connection
- Wilibald Ruch, Character Strengths: Past Present Future
- Wilmar Schaufeli, Positive Occupational Health Psychology — Work Engagement And Beyond
- Martin & Mandy Seligman, Marty, Mandy, & Living Positive Psychology
- Michael Steger, What Can We Actually Do to Find More Meaning in Our Lives?
- Shannon Suldo, Promoting Students’ Subjective Well-being in Comprehensive School-Based Mental Health Services
Four sessions presented by IPPA’s professional divisions:
- Positive Organizational Intervention Challenge Finals: Work and Organizations Division presents research-based interventions developed by member practitioners for the workplace.
- Clinical Case Study Challenge Finals: Positive Clinical Psychology Division presents case studies of how therapists are utilizing positive psychology with clients.
- Positive Health and Wellness Data Extravaganza: Positive Health and Wellness Division presents the top research abstracts on the topic of positive health presented by scientists.
- International Perspectives on Positive Education Symposium: Education Division (IPPAEd) presents a riveting discussion about how positive education looks in China, UK, South Africa, Singapore, and Denmark!
Are you benefitting from an IPPA membership?
IPPA members enjoy:
- Participation in our members-only community, IPPA Engage
- Exclusive invitations to live webinars with experts in the Positive Psychology Leader Series
- Opportunities to learn and collaborate in IPPA’s Divisions
- Unlimited access to a growing learning library with 150+ resources
- Discount on a subscription to the Journal of Positive Psychology
Learn more about IPPA membership.
Click above to watch the gallery slideshow! (run time: @ 7 minutes)
Please share photos with hashtag #WCPP2019
Do you want access to 20 videos of plenary and keynote presentations at the 6th World Congress on Positive Psychology? Join as a member today and participate in year-round learning and connection!