The 6th World Congress on Positive Psychology in Melbourne, Australia, was a great success! More than 1600 delegates from 60 countries came together to learn about the latest positive psychology science and research-based applications. We invite you to join the thousands of IPPA members who are still savoring the experience by joining IPPA today.
As a member, you will be able to access the 6th World Congress Video Collection – 24 videos of plenary, keynote, and division sessions! Plus, you can join the conversation and connect with IPPA’s global membership in the new virtual member community, IPPA Engage!
Sample presentations include:
- Shannon Suldo, Promoting Students’ Subjective Well-being in Comprehensive School-Based Mental Health Services
- Sonja Lyubomirsky, Revisiting the Happiness Pie Chart: The Science of Interventions Aimed at Increasing Well-being
- Barbara Fredrickson, Other People Matter: Evidence for the Value of Positivity Resonance
- Kim Cameron, The Effects Of Positive Leadership On Organizations And Their Employees
- International Perspectives on Positive Education Symposium: Education Division (IPPAEd) presents a riveting discussion about how positive education looks in China, UK, South Africa, Singapore, and Denmark!
Visit IPPA’s website for a full list of member benefits or to join today!