IPPA’s Award Program recognizes the accomplishments of leaders who make important contributions to the field through research, practice, thought-leadership, and service.
At the Sixth World Congress on Positive Psychology in Melbourne, Australia, IPPA bestowed the following awards on deserving IPPA members:
- Christopher Peterson Gold Award
- Outstanding Practitioner Award
- Raymond D. Fowler Service Award
- IPPA Fellows
- Early Career Researcher
- Dissertation Awards
New in 2019, IPPA’s professional and student divisions each gave an award:
- Exemplary Research to Practice Award – Work and Organizations Division
- Positive Educator Impact Award- IPPAEd Division
- Contributions in Positive Health Award- Positive Health and Wellness Division
- Valliant Award for Positive Clinical Psychology – Positive Clinical Psychology Division
- Inspiring Mentor Award – Student Division (SIPPA)
Congratulations to this year’s winners!
The International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA) connects the global community of scholars, practitioners, and students from a variety of fields who have an interest in well-being. IPPA members enjoy access to a growing library of more than 200 presentations on positive psychology, including select keynote and plenary presentations from the Sixth World Congress. Members can also connect and discuss the latest science and applications with leaders in the new member community, IPPA Engage. Now is a great time to JOIN or RENEW your IPPA membership!