IPPA Engage is a new tool that many are still learning to use but that offers great opportunity to do things IPPA has never been able to do before. You can look at IPPA Engage as a platform to facilitate the learning and connection that happens at a World Congress event, only year-round and from anywhere in the world!
IPPA Engage features:
- Member profiles – introduce yourself, highlight your work and experiences
- Searchable member directory – find colleagues from around the world based on shared topics of interest, geography, workplace, educational background, profession, and other search keywords.
- Discussion forums – all members, one per division- ask a question, contribute to a discussion
- Calendar – register for upcoming PPLS webinars, events at both IPPA and external organizations
- Access the IPPA Learning Library – 200+ presentations fro the PPLS, World Congress, regional conferences, division-led webinars
- Member-Share Repository – Upload your work, share a tool or resource with members
- Search volunteer opportunities and apply for a role
- Find a mentor
- We would like division leaders to log into IPPA Engage weekly to deliver programming, start discussions, ask and answer questions, and help members engage with content.
- All divisions have their own volunteer Community Manager(s) who are responsible for moderation and engagement in their respective communities, and who work closely with the volunteer division Communications Lead
- Resources for expectations and execution of this role
- All division leadership team members should have Administrator access to IPPA Engage. Here are the resources in Engage Admins community.
- An FAQ and video tutorials are available to everyone in the All Members community
- Adam Grossman (email@example.com) is currently our contact for technical assistance with Higher Logic, which is the platform that supports IPPA Engage.