Divisions play a special role in the World Congress. Division leaders participate in the abstract review process and help curate a stellar program track along their professional area of expertise. Additionally, Division leadership teams propose and manage a one-hour program session, a business lunchtime meeting and a networking breakfast at Congress. This year, Divisions will also participate in the IPPA Awards Ceremony to recognize the winners of their division awards.
6th World Congress Planning:
- Here is an overview of guidance and resources that IPPA will provide
- Please see the online Congress program.
- All division sessions occur in the same room. All Division program sessions will be videotaped. Please have presenters sign this speaker release form and return it to email@example.com.
- Division leaders will say a few words to start the Division Member Breakfast Social
- Division leaders will lead the Business Meeting. Here is a template PPT.
- Please post about your events and highlight the program track in IPPA Engage (ongoing)
- Please ensure that your event speakers have signed the speaker release form and returned it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send your award winner’s headshot, bio and a brief description of your award to email@example.com by June 1.
IPPA Division Member Breakfast Social
Please note this session is open to current active division members of IPPA only.
If you wish to explore becoming an IPPA division member please visit the IPPA website here; https://www.ippanetwork.org/divisions/
Business meetings: Saturday, July 20th.