IPPA is accepting abstracts to present at the 6th World Congress on Positive Psychology in Melbourne, Australia in 2019!
The deadline to submit is October 31, 2018.
There are five presentation formats: individual presentations, symposia, conversation hours, workshops, roundtables, and posters.
You will also be asked to categorize your abstract in one of the 13 Congress tracks:
- Body and Brain: Biology, Methodology and Basic Science
- Cool Topics
- Global Perspectives: Systems, Culture and Communities
- Individuals and Families: Flourishing across the Lifespan
- Motivation, Well-being, and Coaching
- Positive Clinical Applications and Mental Health
- Positive Education
- Positive Health and Wellness
- Work and Organizations
Please refer to the submission guidelines for full instructions prior to submitting.
You may find additional information, including a list of over 80 international speakers that have already been announced, on the Congress website.