The deadline to submit is October 31, 2018.
There are five presentation formats: individual presentations, symposia, conversation hours, workshops, roundtables, and posters.
You will also be asked to categorize your abstract in one of the 13 Congress tracks:
- Body and Brain: Biology, Methodology and Basic Science
- Cool Topics
- Global Perspectives: Systems, Culture and Communities
- Individuals and Families: Flourishing across the Lifespan
- Motivation, Well-being, and Coaching
- Positive Clinical Applications and Mental Health
- Positive Education
- Positive Health and Wellness
- Work and Organizations
Please refer to the submission guidelines for full instructions prior to submitting.
You may find additional information, including a list of over 80 international speakers that have already been announced, on the Congress website.