The Work and Organizations division currently has two great opportunities for you to get involved with the leadership team. Apply by May 15, 2018 for the following positions:
Work & Organizations Division President-Elect
- Supporting the Division President in fulfilling the goals and objectives of the Division by providing continuity to established programs and by formulating future programs.
- Assuming the responsibility of the Division President in his or her absence
- Accepting responsibilities delegated by the Division President, such as overseeing special projects and being a committee member/project team liaison
- Coordinating with other Division officers and volunteers
- Taking an active role (specifics to be determined) in the ongoing launch and development of the online member community platform
This Role requires a minimum commitment of 2-5 hours per week. Please apply by sending your CV and letter outlining your motivation to fill the position to email@example.com and Greg Hennessey (current President-elect) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your application by May 15, 2018.
Work & Organizations Secretary/Treasurer
Are you passionate about organizational positive psychology and want to volunteer to help the movement grow? Consider the role of secretary/treasurer for IPPA’s Work and Organizations Division!
- You are organized, a go-getter, and would love to work with a team
- No prior experience needed
- Ability to send out emails and polls for meetings and work on project budgets
- Commit to a couple of hours per week for a 2-year position
- Support our next big projects, in both the Congress and non-Congress years, bringing together people from all over the world, locally and virtually, to be inspired and to exchange on positive psychology
We welcome all candidates, including students. Please apply by sending your CV and application letter to Jessica Londei-Shortall at email@example.com. All applications need to be submitted by May 15, 2018.