2 X Membership & Recruitment Co-chairs
Our executive team is looking for two students to join our supportive and motivated team. Our association is truly international so you may be located anywhere in the world. Our team shares a passion for taking SIPPA further and we look forward to welcoming you. IPPA also welcomes continued service for those seeking to stay with IPPA beyond this role. Please read below to learn more about available positions and the application process. Applications will be accepted until 30 November 2017.
Membership & Recruitment Co-chair: 2017 Application
Length of Term: Each Membership & Recruitment Co-chair will be required to serve for 2 years. Please email your application to email@example.com including your contact details, academic information (school, department, anticipated date of graduation), and the 3 attachments described below. The information you provide will be used solely in consideration and for contact purposes regarding the SIPPA Membership & Recruitment Chair position.
- Statement of interest in the position, relevant skills, and 3 ideas you can implement as Membership & Recruitment Co-chair.
- Curriculum Vitae in English.
- One letter of recommendation.
Our Membership & Recruitment Co-chairs are an integral part of our team who provide leadership in supporting and growing SIPPA’s membership base and positions. Being a member of this team is a real privilege. We encourage your application wherever you live and thank you for being a part of this.
SIPPA President-Elect: 2017 Application
Application Due Date: November 30, 2017
Position Responsibilities: The President-Elect’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Collaborating with the President and Executive Committee
- Initiating and leading programming ideas to encourage communication and collaboration amongst SIPPA members (e.g. leading Action Team/Steering Committee)
- Supporting each of the Executive Committee members on their respective projects
- Spearheading SIPPA newsletter
- Organizing and facilitating the application process for officer positions and student scholarships
- Keeping a full record of all funds received and all funds disbursed, and working with the Executive Committee to develop and revise SIPPA’s budget. The President-Elect will submit an annual report of the budget and a proposed budget for the following year on June 15th of each year
- Attending and keeping minutes for monthly business meetings
- Reporting on the activities of the Communications Committee or other task forces at the monthly Executive Committee meetings and through mid-year (January 15th) and year-end reports (June 15th)
- Acting as a liaison to IPPA board and all IPPA divisions
Length of Term: The President-Elect will serve a four-year term (October 2017-September 2019). They will serve as the President-Elect for the first two years, and the following two years as President. This role will be advised by SIPPA’s Past-President.
Please include the information below and send along with other attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information you provide will be used solely in consideration and for contact purposes regarding the SIPPA President-Elect position.
Personal Information (Name, Phone number, Email, Address)
Academic Information (Current school, Department, Anticipated Date of Graduation)
To help us get to know you, please include:
* A statement of interest in the position, relevant skills, and 3 ideas you can implement as President-Elect. This should be no more than 500 words.
* Curriculum Vitae in English.
* One letter of recommendation. This should speak to your leadership skills and ability to execute plans effectively.