The Work and Organizations Division has multiple opportunities for you to connect with colleagues and learn about the latest research and evidence-based applications of positive psychology in the work space.
To ensure that you do not miss anything, download the flyer today!
- Special Interest Group lunch on Friday, July 14, Exhibit Hall
- Division Networking Hour at Le Place D’Armes Hotel & Suites. 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Friday, July 14th
Special thank you to our sponsors, Leadership Development Worldwide and the Boston Institute of Meaningful Purpose. On behalf of IPPA and the Work & Organizations Division, we look forward to seeing you there!
- Member Business Meeting – coffee will be served! 7:00 am – 8:00 am Saturday, July 15, 7:00 am Saturday. Room 520 A/B/C. Come meet your colleagues and contribute to the discussion about division programming, activities and resources planned for 2017 – 2018 and beyond!
- Educational Sessions:
- The Future of Work and Organizations in Positive Psychology conversation hour. 9:45 am Saturday. Room 522
- Individual Podium Presentations on Work & Org: Saturday, July 15 from 1:30 to 2:30. Rm 524 A/B
Positive Organizational Intervention Challenge Finals. 9:15 Sunday. Room 520 A/B/C