Did you know that all five of IPPA’s divisions are planning sessions at the Fifth World Congress on Positive Psychology?
Visit the online program to learn more about division sessions, including:
- IPPA’s Positive Health and Wellness Division will present the Positive Health Psychology Data Extravaganza, featuring leading researchers in the field of positive health who will share their latest findings in brief, rapid-fire presentations. The Division will also present its prestigious Contributions in Positive Health Award to Judith Moskowitz, PhD, MPH. Dr. Moskowitz will become the fifth leader who has been honored with this award when she presents her award lecture titled: Positive affect intervention to help people cope with health-related stress: Progress, Promise, and Lessons Learned
- IPPA’s Work and Organizations Division will present The Future of Work and Organizations in Positive Psychology conversation hour, featuring division leadership and Advisors: Kim Cameron, PhD; Lea Waters, PhD; Marisa Salanova, PhD. The Division will also hold its Positive Organizational Intervention Challenge Finals. Three finalists, selected from more than two dozen entries, will present their proposed positive intervention for the workplace to a live audience. Division members are invited to log into the wbsite to watch the semi-finalists’ videos now posted online and provide feedback in this important round!
- IPPA’s Positive Clinical Psychology Division will hold its Avant-garde Positive Psychology Clinical Interventions Competition Finals. Members can join this challenge by reading the directions on the website and emailing a proposed intervention in a .pdf or .doc format to division leadership by May 31st.
- IPPA’s Positive Education Division will present Perspectives on Positive Education. This conversation hour will bring together researchers and educators from across the globe to discuss how Positive Education can most effectively move forward as an organized discipline.
- IPPA’s Student Division (SIPPA) will present the SIPPA Student Mentoring and Professional Development Event on the evening of Friday, July 14th. This event will feature mini-workshops and facilitated discussions that will provide valuable coaching or development opportunities for students of positive psychology as they prepare to enter the field. For more information, visit SIPPA’s webpage.