Join SIPPA’s Executive Team!
Thank you for your interest in SIPPA! We are the student division of the International Positive Psychology Association. SIPPA’s mission is to create a community for students of positive psychology by facilitating networking, collaboration and mentorship.
We have several exciting opportunities for SIPPA members. Regional Representative roles at SIPPA are available on an ongoing basis. The following opportunities available to begin in 2020:
- Student Development Lead
- Student Speaker Series Lead
- Student Conference Lead
- Regional Representatives
Read below for more information or contact us at email@example.com.
About the Executive Committee
1) The Executive Committee’s responsibilities include:
(a) Formulating policies;
(b) Acting on the behalf of SIPPA in accordance with the SIPPA Constitution; and
(c) Providing all administrative oversight and directions as needed.
2) The Chair, Chair-Elect, and Past-Chair will serve for one year.
3) The Communications Representative, Membership & Recruitment Representative, and Conference Planning Representative will serve for a two-year term.
4) Executive committee members should complete their term prior to graduation.