What is SIPPA?
SIPPA is the student-focused division of the International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA). The mission of SIPPA is to create a community for students of positive psychology by facilitating networking, collaboration, and mentorship. SIPPA focuses on meeting these priorities by:
- promoting and developing educational opportunities.
- providing a supportive atmosphere for connecting students to other students, practitioners, and researchers interested in positive psychology.
We are brand new, so please keep checking in for updates.
SIPPA offers benefits specific to students. Here are a few:
- Reduced fees, student awards, social hours, and mentoring activities at conventions.
- Free conference calls with leading researchers in the field.
- Receive help on your research, clinical work, and personal development through the Mentoring Program.
- Lively discussion and information through our newsletter and social networks.
- Scholarship opportunities.
- A voice in the future of positive psychology through electing members and being involved with SIPPA.
How do you become a Member?
If you are a student who is already a member of IPPA, you're automatically part of SIPPA. To join IPPA, visit