What is SIPPA?
- Promoting and developing educational opportunities;
- Providing a supportive atmosphere for connecting students to other students, practitioners, and researchers interested in positive psychology.
Membership in SIPPA connects you to a vibrant community of fellow students, scholars, and practitioners working to advance the research and application of positive psychology. At a significantly reduced rate relative to full IPPA membership, SIPPA offers a number benefits specific to students. Here are a few:
- Reduced fees, student awards, social hours, and mentoring activities at conventions.
- The option to attend the Positive Psychology Leader Series webinars with eminent researchers in the field.
- Access to the IPPA Learning Library, with more than 100 archived presentations for viewing and/or download.
- Help with your research, clinical work, and professional development through the Mentoring Program.
- Networking, discussion and information via our newsletter and social networks.
- Scholarship opportunities.
- A voice in the future of positive psychology.
By signing up for an IPPA student membership. Visit our membership page for more information.